DESIRED GIFTS & SKILLS
- Energetic Worship
- Church Administration
- Pastoral Care
- Volunteer Recruitment
- Volunteer Training
- Vocal Ability
- Instrumental Ability
- Online Streaming Proficiency
- Familiarity with Boxcast
- Familiarity with OBS Studio
- Audio/Visual Proficiency
- Knowledge and experience using digital mixers and effects
- Experience with Behringer x32
- Familiarity and experience withApple computers
- Familiarity and experience withProPresenter 7
- Familiarity with video switchers
- Experience with Blackmagic ATEM 1 M/E
- Direct the organization and implementation of a comprehensive church music ministry including, but not limited to, vocal and/or instrumental ensembles, worship teams, and special events.
- Direct the organization and implementation of a complete audio/visual ministry including, but not limited to, sound technicians, visual media operators, video camera operators, graphic designers, and online streaming operators.
- Assist the Senior Pastor in planning the congregational worship services of the church and being responsible for selecting the music.
- Serve as a leader in the worship services.
- Recruit, enlist, and train leaders, workers and volunteers for the church music and audio/visual ministries.
- Oversee the scheduling of the necessary workers and volunteers to execute weekly worship services.
- Recruit, identify and cultivate musical and vocal talent for the benefit of the music ministry.
- Oversee the audition process for instrumentalists and vocalists.
- Oversee the scheduling of the necessary instrumentalists and vocalists to execute weekly worship services.
- Supervise the work of music staff workers and volunteers along with audio/visual workers and volunteers. Conduct regular meetings of the same for the purpose of evaluation, training and planning.
- Lead the church music committee and the church audio/visual committee.
- Serve on, and work with, other church committees as assigned.
- Plan, organize and promote special events to enhance the music and audio/visual ministries.
- Oversee maintenance and upkeep of music supplies, instruments, cameras, computers, sound boards, microphones, speakers, projectors, televisions, and all other equipment or materials pertaining to the music and audio/visual ministries.
- Prepare reports necessary to keep the church fully informed concerning the music and audio/visual ministries.
- In conjunction with the music and audio/visual committees, prepare an annual budget for each. Once approved by the church, administrate said budget.
- Be informed of denominational goals, emphases, publications, materials, policies and plans for employing these as they relate to our church.
- Cooperate with associational and state leaders in promoting activities of mutual interest.
- Keep informed on current music trends, methods, materials, resources, promotional ideas, and administrative techniques, and maintain a consistent program of self-improvement.
- Assist other ministers and staff members in church events and community events.
- Assist in pastoral care and visitation.
- Assist in church administrative duties.
- Be an active, visible, vocal and reputable member of the community by developing relationships with local schools, businesses, community leaders and others.
- Adhere to the Baptist Faith & Message (2000).
- All other duties assigned by the pastor.
Main Office: 731-689-3233
100 Old Highway 57
Counce, TN 38326